Journey on jagat mandir school


In life nothing is easy. We have to put evey step for the success. And we all know that school is the second home of children. Every student has something best memory during school and today knows sharing my 16 years journey of school. We have to work hard to be a successful person in life. 

Since I came to jagat mandir, I am able to speak, read, write upfront of all students and I am very thankful to get knowledge from teachers. As I came in class 4 which has made many special moments in my life especially in my childhood. The first day, we really awkward because I was not known to anyone and all of them were looking me so dreadfully. Then two of the friends (aariti and sachi) intract with me and I became much friendly with them. The section was divided into two section. Our section name was dhaulagiri and another was Annapurna. After the end of grade 4, I was able to upgrade my studies at grade 5,6,7.there was many teachers who taught us and today they are not here in our school likewise I have just remembered dg sir, srijina man, pragya man. Then I reached in grade 8 and I remember that we went for one night tour in dhading with all the classmate. Like that I enjoyed and laughed alot at grade 8and become a bit serious at grade 9.in the time of summer, our science teacher binu man used to come always late. She used to teach us for 15 min and leave the class. We used to eat during the class time which has made those day memorable. Time went so fast that I didn't know when our grade 9 was ended and finally I reached in grade 10. The pressure to every member of grade 10 students was more and more the previous class. We had our own responsibility and felt really tough. We used to have lots of fun in grade 10 as well. Now it is end of falgun and on Friday, every student went to visuals lab further to look visual from our childhood to till now. There was lots of food stuffs also there was tea. I found that I was so different at childhood and it was recalling my past. 

So, I would like to thanks our respective class teacher for making adorable visual from childhood to tunknown. I will remember those day and I would like to thanks all of the jm family from 1 to 10 for being guideline to every student and after I pass my see exam I will be missing the jm teachers and my beloved friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog